array_combine() error

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

getting an "Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in...." error on the following site: http://nwsurfing.com/buoy.php

i haven't changed anything in either of the two files that runs this page so im stumped.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
270 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

Target costs on Process orders not calculating
Hi All,

We have released standard costs for all the materials. We have also done Goods r

PHP header help!
Hi all I am trying to get this php page to refresh every 5 seconds on my phone which is an aastra 48

PHP error. Need help urgently
Hi,

I am programming a php site and have a problem that i just cant find out how to fix. When

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

how to remove in php string display
My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

$body= "

PHP mail() with images
I'm trying to get images to send along with my HTML e-mail sent through PHP mail(). I only tried vie

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash