set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on client scriptso the flash can load data from the streamed xml but i am unable to give path in xml guide mehere is the like there i get the codehttp://www.primaryobjects.com/CMS/Article76.aspxhere is my code
protected void Page_Init(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!IsPostBack) { if (Request.QueryString["uid"] != null) {
try { string uid = Request.QueryString["uid"].ToString(); // this web request create an xml file using the above link and send response it works fine WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("http://localhost:29052/DirectResponseOff/load.aspx?uid=" + uid); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); Stream s = response.GetResponseStream(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(s, System.Text.Encoding.ASCII); string str = sr.ReadToEnd(); string Path = "load.aspx?uid=" + uid; // this Path doesn't work i tried and search everywhere lot but failed any sugestion tell me ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "Flash", ""); } catch (Exception) {
throw; } } } }

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Display a default image
I am trying to display generic image for items that don't have one, but I can't get it to display.

Relative path
I have a absolute path to an image - like so: C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

Creating a custom API
I'm creating a site, and I need to create a basic API. Unfortunately I have no idea where to start.

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

split values
I have values that are returned to me in this format:

name=>test,age=>49

Word Trimming
Hi Guys & Gals!!

Hope you are all ok....

I need some help with the following

"GROUP BY" in arrays
Well i'm looking to do something i usually could do easily using COUNT and GROUP BY if it was a sql

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash