Simple PHP/Java Help..

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't got a very good idea of how to use PHP, Java, or any other languages - apart from CSS and HTML -_-. If you are interested in helping..please read on!

Basically i want to make a program where i can have a drop down menu with different weights (from 100g to 5000g), and when one is chose a box will pop up indicating howmuch the postage will be, not necesserily a calculator, as i said before, but a small program with many variables.

I was thinking of maybe adding countries too - so that postage can be worked out by weight and country/continent(UK, Europe, Asia, etc).

If anyone could help by forwarding me to a tutorial, or if anyones knows of an already made script that i can edit i would be highly appreciative.

Kindest Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Audemars Piguet Klockor
[b]swiss replika klockor aaa +[/b] [b][url=http://www.seamasterwatch.org/sv/]schweiziska replika klo

Thread in PHP
Thread in PHP
Some basic use and basic code for thread in php
This is my question?

Random date selection
i want to select random date with time(hour+minutes+sec) where date is specified(10/22/2009) and tim

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Google+ Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS