Simple PHP/Java Help..

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't got a very good idea of how to use PHP, Java, or any other languages - apart from CSS and HTML -_-. If you are interested in helping..please read on!

Basically i want to make a program where i can have a drop down menu with different weights (from 100g to 5000g), and when one is chose a box will pop up indicating howmuch the postage will be, not necesserily a calculator, as i said before, but a small program with many variables.

I was thinking of maybe adding countries too - so that postage can be worked out by weight and country/continent(UK, Europe, Asia, etc).

If anyone could help by forwarding me to a tutorial, or if anyones knows of an already made script that i can edit i would be highly appreciative.

Kindest Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Grouping and sorting results
Please help with this query.

I have 2 tables in a database, countires and cities. states look

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

asking for direction
I have 2 tables in my data, which are "post" and "event"
I won't make a summa

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

How do I send data using an html link
Hi

If I have
<a href="main_file.php">

How do I send data t

why isn't this PHP code working ???
it's suppose to find a name on the database.

<?php

$s = $_POST["lname&

Is this possible? If one file assigned to an ID...
I have a page that lists property listings assigned to a specific user (a manage page), with brief t

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash