Simple PHP/Java Help..


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't got a very good idea of how to use PHP, Java, or any other languages - apart from CSS and HTML -_-. If you are interested in helping..please read on!

Basically i want to make a program where i can have a drop down menu with different weights (from 100g to 5000g), and when one is chose a box will pop up indicating howmuch the postage will be, not necesserily a calculator, as i said before, but a small program with many variables.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I was thinking of maybe adding countries too - so that postage can be worked out by weight and country/continent(UK, Europe, Asia, etc).

If anyone could help by forwarding me to a tutorial, or if anyones knows of an already made script that i can edit i would be highly appreciative.

Kindest Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?
I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a fu

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

WM transfer order: confirm different batch than proposed by system
Hi folks,

following scenario: we have a full WM with mixed batch numbers allowed in stora

Question about the upload of large files
Hi there,

I have a question about the upload of large files, like videos (files generally abo

problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php
I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html &quo

header redirect problems? please help
Ok i am making a site that generates youtube thumbnails and i am generating an image that displays 1

set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest
i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on cli

need to add "sizes" to shopping cart
Hey guys, I am trying to figure out a way to add a "size" selector on to this bit of code.

cPanel API
Hi Guys,

Need a little guidance. I'm trying to get my script to communicate with cPanel (or W

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash