MYSQL gen help

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my Mysql gen. can anyone tell me why this echos

MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS "MNC" SELECT FROM scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanidJOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid WHERE scan.typeid = 4 AND gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid

and not

SELECT MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS "MNC" FROM scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanidJOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid WHERE scan.typeid = 4 AND gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid

heres the code:

$arr = array($date,$time,$latandlong,$satdata,$MCC,$MNC,$MCCMNC,$name,$callid,$lac,$bsic,$arfcn,$relvl,$c1,$c2,$rxq,$timing,$numres,$audio,$video,$image);

function select($arr){

foreach ($arr as $key => $value) {
if (is_null($value)) {
unset($arr[$key]);
}
}
$last_item = end($arr);
$last_item = each($arr);
reset($arr);
foreach($arr as $key => $value){
if($value == $last_item['value'] && $key == $last_item['key']){
echo ',';
}
print $value;
}
}

//echo '
';

/* FROM */
$fromdefault1=" scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid";
$fromdefault2=" JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanid";
$fromdefault3="JOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid";
/* WHERE */
$wheredefault="scan.typeid = 4 AND
gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid";
if (isset($datebetween, $dateand)){$datesearch=' AND DATE(gps.date) BETWEEN '.$datebetween.' AND '.$dateand.'';}
if (isset($timebetween, $timeand)){$timesearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$timebetween.' AND '.$timeand.'';}
if (isset($timebetween, $timeand)){$timesearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$timebetween.' AND '.$timeand.'';}
if (isset($lat, $long)){$latandlongsearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$lat.' AND '.$long.'';}

/* Query */
$query = "
SELECT ".select($arr)."
FROM ".$fromdefault1.$namefrom.$fromdefault2.$fromdefault3.$numresform1.$numresform2.$audiofrom.$videofrom.$imagefrom."
WHERE ".$wheredefault.$datesearch.$timesearch.$latandlongsearch . "
";
echo $query;
}

Thank

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
204 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email/MMS to Site
Hey guys. I'm looking for a way for a user to upload images and/or text via their cell phones. It

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

Concatenate two strings ???
I have string one $string1 and another $string2.

How to concatenate (add) both of them $str

PHP not creating file.
Its supposed to create a .ini file in the /scriptfiles/users/ with the name they entered into the fi

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?

I found the following whil

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash