MYSQL gen help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my Mysql gen. can anyone tell me why this echos

MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS "MNC" SELECT FROM scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanidJOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid WHERE scan.typeid = 4 AND gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
and not

SELECT MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS "MNC" FROM scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanidJOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid WHERE scan.typeid = 4 AND gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid

heres the code:

$arr = array($date,$time,$latandlong,$satdata,$MCC,$MNC,$MCCMNC,$name,$callid,$lac,$bsic,$arfcn,$relvl,$c1,$c2,$rxq,$timing,$numres,$audio,$video,$image);

function select($arr){


foreach ($arr as $key => $value) {
if (is_null($value)) {
unset($arr[$key]);
}
}
$last_item = end($arr);
$last_item = each($arr);
reset($arr);
foreach($arr as $key => $value){
if($value == $last_item['value'] && $key == $last_item['key']){
echo ',';
}
print $value;
}
}

//echo '
';

/* FROM */
$fromdefault1=" scan JOIN gps ON scan.gpsid = gps.gpsid";
$fromdefault2=" JOIN gsmscanset ON scan.scanid = gsmscanset.scanid";
$fromdefault3="JOIN gsmcell ON gsmscanset.cellid = gsmcell.cellid";
/* WHERE */
$wheredefault="scan.typeid = 4 AND
gsmcell.cellid = gsmcell.servingcellid";
if (isset($datebetween, $dateand)){$datesearch=' AND DATE(gps.date) BETWEEN '.$datebetween.' AND '.$dateand.'';}
if (isset($timebetween, $timeand)){$timesearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$timebetween.' AND '.$timeand.'';}
if (isset($timebetween, $timeand)){$timesearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$timebetween.' AND '.$timeand.'';}
if (isset($lat, $long)){$latandlongsearch=' AND DATE(gps.time) BETWEEN '.$lat.' AND '.$long.'';}


/* Query */
$query = "
SELECT ".select($arr)."
FROM ".$fromdefault1.$namefrom.$fromdefault2.$fromdefault3.$numresform1.$numresform2.$audiofrom.$videofrom.$imagefrom."
WHERE ".$wheredefault.$datesearch.$timesearch.$latandlongsearch . "
";
echo $query;
}

Thank
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
204 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Can I use a loop
Hi buddies!

Once again with my doubts here.

Right now I am using this sql stat

Multithreading in Oracle (Java, SQLJ, Pro*C,??) on 10g
I am investigating how to run a Java stored procedure in multithread mode.
I know that if I chang

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

function to return url
Hi,

Can you guys help me giving a function that takes all the contents in a particular field

query based on 2 conditions
I want to select if the doc_type is either s OR f but this doesn't work:

Code: [Select]$query

Reg Ex
Im trying to search for the string: srv_9 (Dead ???)

I thought to use preg_match, however I d

Need help making a blockquote and line items conditional
I have some code I bought a few years ago that allows my clients to update content on their site usi

Dynamic Data + Sql Server 2005 Enterprise?
Hi! I have just started to learn ASP.NET, and it looks like it is quite a lot to learn. Im not reall

uploading video files into mysql in php
hi,
I have the video files which i have to upload into mysql db. along with creating thumbnails f

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash