Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user navigates the site we store the referrer in session.

The problem we have is that using multiple tabs upsets our session stack of referrers, it would be good to store this stack as an associative array so we have a stack for each tab, as at the moment if you open a new tab, the original tab redirects to the wrong place.

The problem I have is that I need a unique identifier for that array, now it would be too easy to think that a tab_id would exist, but it doesn't appear so.

So does anybody know if it's possible to get the tab index, even if it's exclusively using FireFox (we will provide a fall-back for IE etc *pukes*)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
336 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Create PHP table grid help, please
I have a MySQL database setup, now it's time for the table (gridview) design in php. Here's the prob

Dynamic memory problem
Hey,

At the beginning of my code, I have this line:

Shape* gShape = 0;

Help with some dates
I have a list of dates in an array:

$mondays = array(
strtotime("October 12, 2009

Simple code help with redirects
I am trying to figure out a redirect script that detects if the browser is IE 7 and if it does, redi

Probably a simple error...
I'm getting the error -- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/c/s/t/csteffen24

Shuffle between users ??
I have multiple $users in table. I need to send them $message.

I need to send the next messag

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

Procedural to OOP
John Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pr

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash