Help with some dates


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a list of dates in an array:

$mondays = array(
strtotime("October 12, 2009"),
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
strtotime("October 19, 2009"),
strtotime("October 26, 2009"),
strtotime("November 2, 2009"),
strtotime("November 9, 2009"),
strtotime("November 16, 2009")
);


It is an array of the next few mondays. I am wondering how I could figure out what the next monday in the array is depending on the current time, using time();

I cannot use strtotime("next monday") or strtotime("+1 monday") because the server I am working on is using a very old version of PHP (4.3.10-22) and it has a bug when I use strtotime("next monday");...I am also not able to upgrade the version of PHP.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Unable to retreve the values from Mysql Query
Hi,

Here is the php code that I have, Query is running properly in phpmyadmin and is resu

Undefined Variable: PHP_SELF, pls help
Hi,

Im a newbie on PHP / MySQL programming and Im running a script to search one field on my

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

how to query data from website using VC?
I want to query some datum from a website,so I need a program to read data from a .csv file, and ass

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

Material Issuing for receiving batch
Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently usi

background color imagefill
Hello

I would like to ask you why I see this square in red color just in my local xampp insta

Install page
How do I make it so when a user submits information on the Install page, it'll right it into the cor

pop3 and fsockopen
So I am able to connect to the pop3 server, log in, and check how many messages there are. I am hav

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash