User registration and login


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the moment.

I have a phpbb3 forum and have a custom registration form. the password is hashed usering the phpbb hash() function. The form works great and everything is inserted into the tables correctly

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The trouble is when you come to log in the password is not recognised and unless you do a password recovery you cannot log in. I have posted the question on the phpbb forum but after a couple of days sadly i have given up.

I was wondering if anyone on here has ever had a similar issue with phpbb and if so how did you overcome it.



Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
231 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?

I found the following whil

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

chat
hello i'm amir i need a chat source code in asp.net 2.0 without Ajax. anybody can help me?

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

An odd assignment statement. Can someone explain this assignment to me?
What purpose is served by the bit of code between the two equal signs in the $installurl set? Is th

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Socket programming
Hello all,

I have a PHP socket script. GPS trackers connect to this socket. IMEI verification

How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"
I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Use

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash