Help Import Animoto and Youtube

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion and very important animoto videos into the site.
This feature will come in the upload window.

Can this be done especially animoto and youtube videos as this will help my video classifieds site.( signature)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IDOC error
Hi, When i send IDOC from ECC system to MII there is no problem ECC side, i says message sent succe

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

multipart emiail forms
Hi All,

I am new to the boards and I've been working on a form (which is rather massive, imo

Preventing blank or already entered values
Im trying to learn how to place a read file line by line and prevent duplicate entries and also BLAN

Execure stored procedure on a timer
Can someone tell me an easier way to execute a stored procedure on a timer? I am using Oracle 10g R

show random images
hey guys

can someone please suggest a way in which the following code can be edited so it onl

php or sql?
Sorry not sure if this is a sql problem or php the following code is supposed to delete data from th

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

Question about the upload of large files
Hi there,

I have a question about the upload of large files, like videos (files generally abo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash