Help Import Animoto and Youtube


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion and very important animoto videos into the site.
This feature will come in the upload window.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Can this be done especially animoto and youtube videos as this will help my video classifieds site.( signature)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

exclude characters from counting?
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have a string like:
Code: $my_s='ASRGREGTGTR----REGREGRE+++RRRRRR..

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

problem when runing a funciton
I am trying to connect to database using a funciton in a functions.php

<?php
funct

Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:


Warning: M

Check something, wait, check again, do something!
Hi guys.

I wonder if someone can help me with this.

Basically, what I want to do is (

Chat Box in PHP
I was thinking in doing a Chat Box in PHP. For that I would use a form with two fields, Nick and Mes

how do i make new line after *
First check this page here. and you see my report. Im pulling form a mysql db. I want to beable to m

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash