Problem with passing variables


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner script that is supposed to send people to an affiliate site and pass the parameters along with it.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
For instance: http://www.mydomain.com/had.php?name=Testbanner&url=http://links.affliatesite.com/?s=bubbly&p=ft&c=1&r=23794&j=13&t=treat&src=ads

It doesn't take anything after the &p

I know it's something to do with URL encoding but I can't figure it out.

Here's what the script coding looks like:

<?php
require_once "auth/config.php";

$link = @mysql_connect($hostname, $username,$password);
if($link)
{
$dbcon = @mysql_select_db($dbname,$link);
}


$name = $_GET['name'];
$url = $_GET['url'];


$rip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$today = getdate();
//Time of the visit
$time = $today['hours'].":".$today['minutes'].":".$today['seconds'];
//Date of the Visit
$day = $today['year']."-".$today['mon']."-".$today['mday'];

$sss = "insert into stats values('$name','$day','$time','$rip')";
@mysql_query($sss,$link);

?>


<script language=javascript>

document.location.href="<?php echo ($url); ?>";
</script>

I could really use some help. I've tried adding urlencde in several variations and places and just can't get it working.

Thanks!
Posted on 18th Aug, 2021
Nettie Cox
Download the best ringtones at http://klingeltonmobi.de

Your Answer:

Login to answer
59 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Wierd if else problem
Hi guys,

this probably aint wierd for you, but it seems like php is playin up to me. may b i

MS Access data into a html table
Hi everyone, I am quite a novice at php but I have created some helpful scripts that fetch data
f

MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0
Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Excha

php require help needed
Ok i tried to use the search funtion but the word require is everywhere.

i'm really new to cr

Taxonomy? Classification? Categorisation?
Not sure if there is a way around this classification problem
I have a supplier who produces

multipart emiail forms
Hi All,

I am new to the boards and I've been working on a form (which is rather massive, imo

query based on 2 conditions
I want to select if the doc_type is either s OR f but this doesn't work:

Code: [Select]$query

Problem with "dynamic" index page
Hi. I have one question. In my index.php page I have this kind of code:
Code: // listaa sivut

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash