value not going in data base


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello friends....
i am having a working javascript....when i am selecting any designation and refresh/validation problem the form is resetting the designation value and the designation value is not going into the database.....please look at the below code and suggest me how to make it work...

Code: [Select]function changeList(list1,list2) {
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
list2.length = 0;
if(list1.options[list1.selectedIndex].value == 2)
{
addOption(list2,"ACTD","ACTD"); addOption(list2,"ALEC","ALEC"); addOption(list2,"ASOP","ASOP"); addOption(list2,"ASTP","ASTP");
addOption(list2,"DIRO","DIRO"); addOption(list2,"DLIB","DLIB");addOption(list2,"LECT","LECT"); addOption(list2,"PFAT","PFAT");
addOption(list2,"PROF","PROF");addOption(list2,"TA","TA"); addOption(list2,"VFAC","VFAC"); addOption(list2,"VPRF","VPRF");
}
else if(list1.options[list1.selectedIndex].value == 3)
{
addOption(list2,"ACCO","ACCO"); addOption(list2,"APRG","APRG"); addOption(list2,"ASTR","ASTR"); addOption(list2,"COCH","COCH");
addOption(list2,"CSHR","CSHR"); addOption(list2,"CTOR","CTOR"); addOption(list2,"DRVR","DRVR"); addOption(list2,"DUDT","DUDT");
addOption(list2,"ELER","ELER"); addOption(list2,"FINO","FINO"); addOption(list2,"HSPT","HSPT"); addOption(list2,"JAAT","JAAT");
addOption(list2,"JOAT","JOAT"); addOption(list2,"JTEC","JTEC"); addOption(list2,"LABT","LABT"); addOption(list2,"LBST","LBST");
addOption(list2,"LIST","LIST");addOption(list2,"MEDA","MEDA"); addOption(list2,"MO","MO"); addOption(list2,"OFST","OFST");
addOption(list2,"PA","PA");addOption(list2,"PAST","PAST");addOption(list2,"PRGR","PRGR"); addOption(list2,"SCOP","SCOP");
addOption(list2,"SLAT","SLAT"); addOption(list2,"SMDA","SMDA"); addOption(list2,"SMDO","SMDO"); addOption(list2,"SNRS","SNRS");
addOption(list2,"STCH","STCH");addOption(list2,"SUPV","SUPV"); addOption(list2,"WSPT","WSPT");
}
else if(list1.options[list1.selectedIndex].value == 4)
{
addOption(list2,"ATDT","ATDT");addOption(list2,"CHWK","CHWK");
addOption(list2,"LIDT","LIDT"); addOption(list2,"NRSE","NRSE");
addOption(list2,"OAST","OAST");
}
}
</script>
Code: [Select]<body bgcolor="#cccccc" style="color:#000099" onload="changeList(document.forms.form2.emptyp,document.forms.form2.desig)" >

<label>3. Employee Type</label>
<font color="##FF0000" >*</font>
<select name="emptyp" onChange="changeList(document.forms.form2.emptyp,document.forms.form2.desig)">
<option value="2" <?php if (isset($_POST['emptyp']) && $_POST['emptyp'] == '2') { echo "selected='selected'"; }?> >2 (Teaching faculty)</option>
<option value="3" <?php if (isset($_POST['emptyp']) && $_POST['emptyp'] == '3') { echo "selected='selected'"; }?> >3 (Supporting staff)</option>
<option value="4" <?php if (isset($_POST['emptyp']) && $_POST['emptyp'] == '4') { echo "selected='selected'"; }?> >4 (Helping staff)</option>
</select>



<label >9. Designation</label>
<select name="desig" id="desig" value=""> </select>



Code: [Select]$desig=($_POST['desig']);
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
186 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

Snapshot from video
anyone knw how to make a snapshot maker from avi n mkv format.
for example if i give a direct lin

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.


for ($i=0; $i<10

Simple Variable Question
Hi everyone.... again,

I am really getting into php still. Learning more every day. I love it

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash