FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I tried to use this :

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$date = FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);

ANd I was told that FROM_UNIXTIME() is an 'unidentified function'.

Any ideas why this might be? I've used it before with no problems.

I am using PHP 5.3.0.

take care,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

login and redirect
hello! can someone help me.. can you give me an idea.. I want to make a login page and redirects it

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

start new row of pictures
on my site www.budstreasureauctions.com there is a featured auctions box that users will pay to get

Creating a unique 'control panel' for each user
Hi there,

I'm thinking of designing a site that will allow users to sign up and have their ow

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

Points for Wiki contribution
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash