File upload issues


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: $setImage= 'productimages/' . date(U) . $HTTP_POST_FILES['setImage']['name'][0];
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
copy($HTTP_POST_FILES['setImage']['tmp_name'][0], $setImage);
Its stripping the original file name (including the extension) fromt he end of the image and just giving it a unix timestamp for a name. Looking at the code I think I can see why its doing that but I can't see how to fix it.

Any help would be most appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
152 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

New Search Engine
Hey everyone,

I have a ZIP Code Radius search engine already functional. it displays all of t

Results from Db outputted twice
Hey guys.. for come reason my data is outputted twise shown in the image below and i cant figure out

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

array empty
Hiya peeps,

Ok here is the codes.

order.php

Code:

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons

IP Logger for Voting Script
Can anybody help me place an IP logger into my voting script?
I know that maybe it is not as secu

Auto fill in input value based on User_ID
Hello,

I'm looking form some input on the following problem.

User loads page ->

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash