Adding to the next element in a multidimensional array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I'm trying to add a value to $node->field_spaces['nid'] where x is the next available spot in the field_spaces array. Always adding to the next spot. I'll be calling this in a for loop to add things in there... Can anyone offer a hand?

$node->field_spaces (array)
$node->field_spaces[0] (array)
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$node->field_spaces[0]['nid']

Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Database connection failure
Hello All,

I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see a

Read from a text file after a specific word
Hi all.

I have a text file that looks like the one below.
I know how to open the text fi

Open/Close Links in Php
Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named

SAP Logon Failed
I tried to login to SAP through MMC.

When i click start and give password.

it

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash