How to file_get_contents when login required?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am trying to use file_get_contents to do this, I have read that I need to use cURL, Is that true?

Also, as Another Option, Well I'm not sure how to explain what I want to do but let me try

I want to go to the remote website, Login, and then run my script as I'm logged in.. If that make sense

Basically, Right now I go to the website, Login, and then use file_get_contents to pull the website and I'm not logged in, Is there anyway that I can make it read that I am logged in?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
166 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing Variables
What I'm wanting to do is when the user clicks on Arenas it will know the name of the country it's w

Need help with a mail notify function
I was tasked with setting up a site that's been prewritten. The site is basically a form that captur

user data not transferring to new page
I'm a PHP learner. After an index.php page, the user goes to a login.php page. Both pages seem to

Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp

WM transfer order: confirm different batch than proposed by system
Hi folks,

following scenario: we have a full WM with mixed batch numbers allowed in stora

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.

Thank u inadva

gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

Uploading/Downloading files stored in MySQL database
Hey all,

This problem just came up in my website and I'm having a hard time figuring out what

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
Hi Folks,
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a co

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash