How to file_get_contents when login required?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello!

I am trying to read data from a page that you have to be logged into to view, I am trying to use file_get_contents to do this, I have read that I need to use cURL, Is that true?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Also, as Another Option, Well I'm not sure how to explain what I want to do but let me try

I want to go to the remote website, Login, and then run my script as I'm logged in.. If that make sense

Basically, Right now I go to the website, Login, and then use file_get_contents to pull the website and I'm not logged in, Is there anyway that I can make it read that I am logged in?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
166 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

preg-match with a string and numbers
Hi, I can't get the expression to work for my preg_match, what I'd like is for it to match the strin

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

Multidimensional Array into an Html table, help!
Hello all, I am new to HTML/PHP so any help would be great.

I have a multidimensional array f

Join Query Help
Hi all,

I am having problems with the below code, which we shall call 'my first join query'!

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash