Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the working directory:

BITMAP *my_pic;
my_pic = load_bitmap("kirby.bmp", NULL);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

if(!my_pic)
{
allegro_message("ERROR lol");
return EXIT_FAILURE;
}

I always get the error message. Why would the image not be found?

Allegro does work. I can draw pictures with it.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
54 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

IP Based Cron Jobs
I run cronjobs on my website. After one of my visitors got curious and tinkered around he realized h

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

help with contest script
I would like to code a contest script to my site but i don't know how. Could someone just give me pu

Form a inline view based on the results of the previous query?
Hi Experts,
Can we form a inline view on the results of a previous query (another inline view)?

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them
Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is wha

output printing as hexadecmal... XD
Everything works except the calcem call for the totusold and totuprice. The out put shows up as hex.

problem when runing a funciton
I am trying to connect to database using a funciton in a functions.php

<?php
funct

At max how many columns is advisable to create in a table/view
Hi All,
I have two transaction table from which i want to create a simple view or material

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash