Printing issues with xMII 11.5

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The user has JRE 1.4.2_13 installed. When he clicks the print button, IE freezes, and nothing prints. We can go to any other screen, and other report, any other application, and it works fine. It's just with this one particular report. If we install JRE 1.5, it prints fine as well. However, the strange thing is that I can go to a DIFFERENT machine running JRE 1.4.2_13, and that machine prints it OK.

In short, not all machine running JRE 1.4.2_13 have this issue. It doesn't matter when we click the print button, or File | Print, or right-click and print. The result is IE freezes up, and we have to force IE to close.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
91 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem displaying "scraped" XML data
I'm basicly having trouble displaying XML data scraped from an URL using cURL.

What the code

bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

COde for a Cc
I'm not receiving $ft as a Cc. Why is that??

$to = "$email";
$headers = "Fr

isset undefined variable
Hi all,

Hope someone can point out the obvious. I've a log in script, if you dont enter a use

file_put_contents and createimagefromjpeg
All,
I do somethings and then I have the following code:
file_put_contents('./test/'.$filename

Read from forum
Haven't written anything forever and I would like to get back.
What I'm trying to do is getting t

How to sum these output values
Hi

I need sum the month totals
SELECT region_name, area_name ,SUM (CASE WHEN S

PHP loop
Okay so I have several "articles" stored in a mysql database and am attempting to echo tho

Probably a simple error...
I'm getting the error -- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/c/s/t/csteffen24

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash