More pug propaganda.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug awesomeness.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I'm sure none of you have seen it as it recently came out (About 4 months ago). Pugs can surf, chill (Aka do nothing), look cute and be awesome!!! (Lets keep this to pug propaganda only though. Don't bring your zombie apocalypse to my pug board like you did last time, you know who! )

Quote Not to squeeze too hard while petting Ha ha. That one always makes me laugh. (Don't take me for an animal abuser, I just find it funny with that commentary.)

Seriously, how can you not want a pug after viewing that video?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Loop Through Date Range
Hi guys,
I have date range as parameter like 01/JAN/2009 TO 16/JAN/2009 now i want to loop thro

help with this code please?
Hello,

I am trying to build a remote upload script for my image hosting site.

I am usi

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

How do I know when getBounds Method is ready to be called.
I have an application that changes out stylesheets client side. Once I change stylesheet the browse

Custom list order
Hi there,

I have checked this tutorial and it's great till the point where I want to display

Concatenate two strings ???
I have string one $string1 and another $string2.

How to concatenate (add) both of them $str

Update Database
Hi All,


I have a problem with this:

Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();

Splitting Attributes
SQL> SELECT I_NAME, substr(I_NAME,1,instr(I_NAME,'O')) "First part",

substr(I_NAME, IN

Help on code output
My CODE:

Code: [Select] echo "<phone>".$line["phone"].&qu

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash