Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendor in the Finance module. I have performed the steps listed in note 954816 for this. When I create a new BP using transaction BP in the role FLVN00, it creates most of the vendor master data that is required (name, address, bank details). However, it does not create certain required fields, such as Company Code.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How do I configure the mapping of the Vendor role to assign the proper Company Code to the vendor master data?

Thanks,
- Steve Miller
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?
Hi All,

I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm

script and html conflict in trying to create a header.
I have an error is occurring because of an html webpage with a "php require" at the top of

How to display value in drop down list after form has been reloaded
Please bear with me as I am very new to php and html.

I have a form with several drop down me

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

Getting rid of quotes when printing data
Hi Guys, I use the filter_var FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING to filter the textarea input. The function esca

displaying unknown amount of results
I am reading a directory and getting a list of folders in the directory, I want to display the folde

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

Passing PHP variables from one page to another
Hello-

I'm having trouble figuring out how to transport a variable from one php file to anoth

TimeStamp Column Problem...
I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here.

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash