Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendor in the Finance module. I have performed the steps listed in note 954816 for this. When I create a new BP using transaction BP in the role FLVN00, it creates most of the vendor master data that is required (name, address, bank details). However, it does not create certain required fields, such as Company Code.

How do I configure the mapping of the Vendor role to assign the proper Company Code to the vendor master data?

Thanks,
- Steve Miller

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Trigger tag in aspx is not coming
hi all ,iam new to ajax, iam using file upload inside the update pannel but right now i want to use

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

Escaped characters
I have a script that allows you to post news to the home page of my site. Along with the news is the

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

ob_ dynamic content
i was wondering about the potential to use ob to create a <div then remove it when the page

Hyperlink is adding an extra gap to variable
Hi, here's my problem..

I have a php generated page with a hyperlink which opens in a new win

sql error
I have been looking at this code for 20mins and can't work out what I am doing wrong. There is somet

Mail Form receiving emails with no content
Hi, I hope someone here can help me.
I have a simple form in my website, it was working OK, after

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash