Reg Ex


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Im trying to search for the string: srv_9 (Dead ???)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I thought to use preg_match, however I dont know much about reg ex. Can anyone help? Thankks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

Writting a script to arrange images........ need some help
Ok so here is the link

http://hmtotc.com/dev/projects/vrassociates/jeweler_dev/admin/index.ph

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

Can we convert non uni code system into unicode
Hi All,

Presently i am using non-unicode system and the sap version is 4.7.
Can i c

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

Cannot Display Array from Select Statement + Login question
Hi,
I'm new to PHP but so far so goog. I was assigend a project and I'm very close to completion.

cPanel API
Hi Guys,

Need a little guidance. I'm trying to get my script to communicate with cPanel (or W

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash