Change Age automatically
hi guys . im new to php , is it possible to change age value in mysql automatically when year change
i need help with php header and footer
I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individ
PHP FTP Can't upload Big FIles
Anyone had any success using FTP to upload a file say 90m?
im using ftp_put and it returns fa
Error in query: Resource id #4??
hey guys, having a minor (i think) problem here that i havent been able to figure out. long story sh
Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.
output printing as hexadecmal... XD
Everything works except the calcem call for the totusold and totuprice. The out put shows up as hex.
utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table
//I am getting this error
Yo
Anti Spam Code
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I
Help with writing "$" with fopen
I just can't get my syntax correct. Could someone help me please? I am trying to write a connect fil
finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<