BI in Upstream Production operations


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Appreciate if you can assist in the following areas:
1) Examples of life before and after BI in Upstream Production operations or other operational areas like manufacturing
2) Some diagrams or schematic to represent the "as is" world of inconsistencies, multiple spread sheets, getting information from multiple source systems, delays in reports, reconciliations, etc. before a BI implementation.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please send any relevant docs to me via 832 875 8308.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...

I often see an exa

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

help retrieiving results and doing pagination
Having some trouble trying to get the results to show on more than just one page.

What is ha

Preg_match unknown modifyer
Hello,

Im trying to write a little script for my forums i need to get the reply from my forum

Multidimensional array problems in $_POST
I'm having trouble with a three-dimensional $_POST array. It starts as a two-dimensional array on th

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

listcube issue
Hi
I have a virtual cube ZREMOTE. I use Tcode "listcube" to retrieve contents. I use of the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash