Blank record injected into database


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I always found several blank records inside my database, although $SESSION is required to insert the data into database.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Why can this happen? how to prevent this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

b+ tree
Hi
can every body help me about b+ tree ?(insert & delete)

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

Compare user input to flat file data
Help...Am a complete newbie to programming so my code is prolly quite long. Am trying to verify a us

Take info from one coloum and move to another
Hi all,

I have this:
Code: [Select]$array = "SELECT stock_id FROM stocks WHERE stock_

Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn

xApp Analytics in BI 7.0
Dear all,

I am trying to implement xApp Analytics in BI 7.0. After I installed the analyt

Date/Time and Checkbox
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to insert the current date and tim

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash