Open link with largest int string first


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have the following links i would like to open either all at once or one-by-one. How would i proceed?

<a href="/spo/1437571200.html" target="_BLANK">/spo/1437571200.html</a>
<a href="/for/1437570154.html" target="_BLANK">/for/1437570154.html</a>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<a href="/mcy/1437569678.html" target="_BLANK">/mcy/1437569678.html</a>
<a href="/cto/1437569423.html" target="_BLANK">/cto/1437569423.html</a>


I see that the numbers start from largest to smallest. Is this something i could use to open in order?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
244 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Rss feed question
Hi

My blog and my website are different. Am i able to take my rss feed
from my blog and p

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

retrieving more than one max key from an array?
so i have an array of 20 numerical values (0-100) that i need to order from highest to lowest and th

Keeping track of php uploads
Hello all.

I was looking at the way PHP handles file uploads.
It seems that PHP uses a tem

gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

Mass activity scheduling
Hi experts,

Im facing some problems to deal with mass activity jobs.
When I run some

Needing Youtube thumb nail fix.
I have a script on a site that pulls in you-tube videos,
The problem is, that the thumb nails for

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

send() and recv() parameters confusion
On server Side:
int recv (Socket,Buffer, Length, Flags)
On Client Side:
int send (Soc

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash