TimeZoneOffset


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Please i need your help. I have a system that users can use to punch in and out. This system has been working fine however the time went one hour behind on sunday and since then the system has refused to work. I am using IIS server and this is code....
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract public function showPunchView($messageType = null, $message = null) { $attendanceObj = new AttendanceRecord(); $records['attRecord'] = $attendanceObj->fetchRecords($_SESSION['empID'], null, null, AttendanceRecord::STATUS_ACTIVE, AttendanceRecord::DB_FIELD_PUNCHIN_TIME, 'DESC', '0, 1', true); $records['editMode'] = Config::getAttendanceEmpChangeTime(); $records['empId'] = $_SESSION['empID']; $timeStampDiff = ($_SESSION['userTimeZoneOffset'] - round(date('Z')/3600, 1))*3600; $records['currentDate'] = date('Y-m-d', time() $timeStampDiff); $records['currentTime'] = date('H:i', time() $timeStampDiff); $records['messageType'] = $messageType; $records['message'] = $message; $sysConfObj = new sysConf(); $records['timeInputHint'] = $sysConfObj->getTimeInputHint();
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
288 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

Day of week
I am using PHP version 5.0.5
I have a varaible ($DATE (date format yyyy-mm-dd)) that is being inc

Writing Windows Device Drivers with C
Yes: one of the nice features of C is void*. You can put anything there and get anything out. Very

apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

Perplexing problem showing a .jpg
Please disregard..........I figured it out

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

PHP Display Telephone Number On Referrer
I have used the php below to show a different telephone number in the header of the site depending u

How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons

php title problem
Hi,

I am having a problem managing my page title with PHP.

Currently I have my <

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash