Can we convert non uni code system into unicode


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

Presently i am using non-unicode system and the sap version is 4.7.
Can i convert this in to unicode system.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if so please tell me how to do it.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
262 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

newbie question about multiple queries
hi everyone,
I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I'm young and trying to learn php on my

form variables from database help.
Hi all,

I would like to have a form that gives you options based on the results of an mysql q

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

mysql_affected_rows() usage
Possibly a MySQL issue, but the function that is not behaving in the anticipated way is a PHP functi

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

How to insert random unique values in 2 columns ?
I have table with 2 columns

Create Table code_for_code (
first_code varchar2(10) uni

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash