ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following logs but in brtools if we run the backup it is running.we are using windows 2003.please find the logs

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Step 001 started (program RSDBAJOB, variant &0000000003773, user ID BASIS)
Execute logical command BRBACKUP On host ECCDEV
Parameters:-u / -jid VERIF20100113114513 -c force -w only_dbv -p initdev.sap -m ALL
BR0051I BRBACKUP 7.00 (40)
BR0055I Start of database backup: beciqaqt.dbv 2010-01-13 11.45.15
BR0484I BRBACKUP log file: I:oracleDEVsapbackupbeciqaqt.dbv
BR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp: 2010-01-13 11.45.16
BR0301E SQL error -1017 at location BrDbConnect-2, SQL statement:
'CONNECT /'
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
BR0310E Connect to database instance DEV failed
BR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp: 2010-01-13 11.45.16
BR0301E SQL error -1017 at location BrDbConnect-2, SQL statement:
'CONNECT /'
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
BR0310E Connect to database instance DEV failed
BR0056I End of database backup: beciqaqt.dbv 2010-01-13 11.45.16
BR0280I BRBACKUP time stamp: 2010-01-13 11.45.16
BR0054I BRBACKUP terminated with errors
External program terminated with exit code 3

Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
149 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

CU&UC guide
Hi Gurus,

can anybody provide me the link for CU&UC upgrade guide

Thanks i

how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,

I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr

PHP doesn't send my mail
Hi all, I found this and used it to send mail. Simple contact form with some required fields. The va

can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there

i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

MS are the best!!!
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/default.aspx?h=watch-a-demo and click the massive '

Anti Spam Code
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash