serializing objects - loses methods - the point being?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I know that serializing an object will lose the methods. But whats the point in that? What if we need the methods . Lets say the serialized string is sent from an external server where the calling function does not have access to the class file itself. then there is no way to use the methods?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

[PHP HELP] Php order form.
Hello to everyone @ phpfreaks. Im new to this site and hope to learn lots of things here.

Fir

user data not transferring to new page
I'm a PHP learner. After an index.php page, the user goes to a login.php page. Both pages seem to

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

please help
HTML Code:

Code: <span id="ctl00"><span>

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

C++ API to Oracle dB
I need to perform a select command to the Oracle dB to obtain information from a table.
What libr

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

download directory onto C drive
I am attempting (if this is possible) to write a routine to automatically dump the contents of a dir

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash