Problem related to Creation of PDF File?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I am facing a problem related to creation pdf file. when I am creating a pdf file of document then each time it adds the pevious data to the new PDF File. I want that if I take the pdf file it shows only one time. Plz help how to resolve it?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
348 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Auto fill in input value based on User_ID
Hello,

I'm looking form some input on the following problem.

User loads page ->

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Hyperlink in PHP to MySQL record
Hello,

I am having trouble as i am new to php. I have connected to the database and I have di

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash