values in array being escaped


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I would like to submit some values - back to the same form for checking before processing...

Code: [Select]<FORM method="post">
<table width="500px" border="1" align="center">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<tr><td>Item</td><td>Cost</td><td>Qty</td></tr>

<?php print_r($Invoice); ?>

<tr>
<td><input type="text" name="Invoice[0]['name']"></td>
<td><input type="text" name="Invoice[0]['cost']"></td>
<td><input type="text" name="Invoice[0]['num']"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3">
<input name="action" type="submit" value="Update">
<input name="action" type="submit" value="Process">
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</FORM>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
241 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Change Age automatically
hi guys . im new to php , is it possible to change age value in mysql automatically when year change

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Must be a string? Huh, what? HELP?
with the following script, I get
Fatal error: Property name must be a string in /home/content/e/

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

b+ tree
Hi
can every body help me about b+ tree ?(insert & delete)

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash