Dynamic Data + Sql Server 2005 Enterprise?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi! I have just started to learn ASP.NET, and it looks like it is quite a lot to learn. Im not really sure where I should begin, but I have watched the Dynamic Data video(http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-SP1/video-433.aspx) and that looks neat. My problem is that I cant get it to work with SQL Server 2005 Enterprise, so is it possible? I do not want to switch to .mdf-files neither.Whats the best solution to for me? Does it exist better ways to do it than Dynamic Data?Help!
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

an interesting question
Greetings folks, got to ask an interesting question...

let say
i have created a function s

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Credit card verification
I have a client who wants to process credit card transactions from his web site rather than the goin

Last character removed
I have created a string from an array. I have inserted commas from my form values. I am trying to re

Format timestamp from mysql
When I tried this:
Code: date("m/d/Y H:i A", $row['timestamp'])
I got 12/31/1969 18:

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash