puting for loop in 1 value


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi ,

how do i put this code in 1 value:
Code: <?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
for ($i=1; $i<=5; $i++)
{
echo $i ;
}
?>
the output will be: 12345

how do i put the result in one value ,some thing like :

if the result is 12345 then it will be equal to $the_value

and when i echo $the_value , the result will be 12345

the quastion is how to put the result of the forloop in one value for later use

thanx
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
305 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Mysql query, two times?
Hello to all,

I'm new to php coding and i like it alot. I need help with some noob stuff.

Problem Dereferencing
With these types and tables:

CREATE TYPE MANAGER AS OBJECT (
MGR_ID INTEGER,

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

Variable Clash
In the past I've had variables clash. For example:

Code: <?php
$c = 5;
$ca

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

Need help urgant
why down my code ony return one item instead of all the items selected.

$arr = array($date,$

Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty

php include email form with attachment
I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecur

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash