Save file by click


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello.
I'm not understand how to save file from page. I'd like make link to file with save ability.
<?php
chdir('upload/');
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
foreach (glob("*.*") as $filename)
{
$uploadfile = $_GET['file'];
readfile ('upload/'.$uploadfile);
echo "<a href='upload.php? file=$uploadfile'> $filename </a> </p>";
}
?>
and msg appear: Warning: readfile(upload/) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
134 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

email CODING Problem
Email coding problem.

I need to send a section of the info to $tf and the same as a Cc to $em

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

newbie question about multiple queries
hi everyone,
I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I'm young and trying to learn php on my

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

iterating through an array and escape each value independently.
I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped

Receive Rosettanet Message to SAP 4.6c
Dear all ,

My customer will send the PO details by rosettanet message , Is it

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash