Database/Table Collation


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

What is the Database, and table collations used for? i don't understand what there used for since columns have there already set collation....
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
75 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with PHP/mySQL login code
Hello,

There is an error in my login script and I can't figure out what it is...
I believe

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

same querie, or a new one??
Hi guys,

I'm still working on this drop down list. I've got the actual drop down list to wor

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

RSS poster script?
I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to a

square instead of number
Hello
I do not know why but this code seems to work fine only in my xampp local insallation but n

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Not reloading page after php form submit
Hello helpful souls out there. You guys have come through for me in the recent past and I'm hoping s

Help with simple query
Hi,

I'm trying to do a Query with a Union where I want to print the number of rows $tc conta

Preventing SQL Injection
I have a question about SQL Injection, In some of our code we use this: view plaincopy to clipboa

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash