PHP Blog help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are sent as email to me (I have the option of either posting it online or deleting it), instead I want them to be posted directly into the webpage. Is this possible with PHP? Please help with the code
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

convert PHP array to Javascript array
I have a page that gets a request sent from AJAX, and I am trying to convert a PHP array to a javasc

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Email Processor
I have a few questions so this post will be a larger one! Sorry, but I'm a bit of a PHP newbie so be

multiple recipients + dbuser mail recall
Hello,

I am building a php login script.

When the user registers the script will send

php/mysql problem
Hey all,

Problem: im trying to setup a shop where people can use a drop-down list to select t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash