Date Question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm using the TIMESTAMP() function within mysql to set the date/time for certain events. However, how would I go about formatting the output? For example it would display "2009-11-30 02:48:40".. how can I change that formatting around?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Also, I wanted to do a sort to display items within my table monthly.. is there anything I can use to only pull/sort data by the month?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
51 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to calculate days from variable date?
This will be easy for one of you gurus. I want to fetch the date from a variable date, for example:<

Server side $_SESSION
how does one keep the session completely server side. no cookies to the browser at all. i need this

Casting Decimals in Oracle
This code worked as a query in DB2, but I am not sure what the syntax is for casting decimals in Ora

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

standard ALV application toolbar, into custom report....
HI,

I have a question regarding displaying standard ALV menu path and application toolbar

http to https
Hi,

Is there any specific method/condition to move an http:// page to https:// ?

How do I create a 2D game "camera" to follow player?
In J2ME programming I'm targeting MIDP 2.0 devices.

I'm using gamecanvas and I was thinking t

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR
Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the c

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash