No results found.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
Like Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mysql UPDATE request not working and driving me crazy!!!
Hi,

I have been stuck on this for ages.

Quite simply I am trying to update my database

mysql_real_escape_string making variable equal nothing
i post a form and i post the variable:
Code: $var = $_POST[variable];then i echo $var its what i

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

Sufficient protection from bad input?
I am writing a simple script to let people upload 'pages' of their own content, be it simply a few b

Cache PHP Objects/Classes?
Does anyone have ideas about caching PHP objects using something like: http://memcached.org/

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

Upload simple problem
Really confused!! I run once and it worked, but when i tried today...it didn't work

Which par

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash