Change snippet to use CURDATE

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup for date. My problem is, I am not sure how to change the PHP coding, I keep getting errors just adding CURDATE() where time() is. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

$update = mysql_query("UPDATE comments SET comment='".$comment."',created_at='".time()."' WHERE user_id=".$_SESSION['logged_id']);

} else {

$insert = mysql_query("INSERT INTO comments(`id`,`user_id`,`comment`,`created_at`) VALUES(0,".$_SESSION['logged_id'].",'".$comment."','".time()."')");

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
155 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

captcha error
I have been trying to implement a captcha in php...

here is the code..
Code: (php) [Select

Open browser page depending on XML results
Hello,

I have some PHP code that sends webbased from data to an external url ( in the form of

problems with php variables in mysql query
i can't seem to get the following query to work.

select $q1c from $vote_rate where id = $re

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

error checking breaking my code
Hi there, OK first of all, big apologies for what I assume is really fundamental errors in the struc

problem in program for counting no of chars using pointers
Hi all, I was trying to make a program which counts number of chars in a string using concpt of poin

Problem with creating FI documents
Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there

i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash