Deleting pointers froms vector?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do delete on all indexes, but my question is that if I just clear the vector. Are the pointers deleted, that is can the memory block that the pointer was pointing to be overwritten?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

php not working written for consumption of slots
1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i c

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

If a record matches an existing record do nothing
So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to ad

Function to extract email attachments using PHP IMAP
function extract_attachments($connection, $message_number) {

$attachments = array();

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php
I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html &quo

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash