Question about ShowWindow()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello....

I'm struggling with sumpin, and I hope y'all can help.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've got a CFormView with a small web browser control (CWebBrowser2), that only needs to be displayed occasionally, when a user selects a particular option from a list.

At any rate, I have no problem using:

m_Browser.ShowWindow(SW_HIDE);

to hide the control. But, when I try to display it, the app crashes.

Shouldn't this (or similar) work:

m_Browser.ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

I've tried SW_SHOWDEFAULT, SW_SHOWNORMAL, etc. but it keeps crashing on me.

Debug takes it straight to the ShowWindow function in winocc.cpp, so I'm obviously not using ShowWindow properly for this control.

Any help or suggestions are GREATLY appreciated, as always!

Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
285 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Internal class functions don't seem to get executed.
Hi. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I don't write much PHP and this has me baffl

How can I Compare two xml documents?
Hi all,

I am doing a POC for my project and I am using XE database 10g version.

problem with script manager
Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script m

Libraries in C++
Hi all,

I have two libraries. one is based targeted on linux platform and uses another li

How to show the difference between two data field in a database with php.
Hello php gurus,

how r u all... i'm not so well facing a typical problem please help me...<

array & querys help/advice.
Ok so here goes , I have a mysql database and basically here's what I need to do.

// foreach

Searching keywords from array
Hello everyone, Im just wondering if someone could help me with another issue im having. Im still le

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

mysql select query problem
how can i select multiple fields from multiple table in one query like

i have table name t1 a

Using real time in php
I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.
Its a sports si

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash