login from external site


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php index.php . Now if i will not give correct detail i can not see the index.php ,all working perfect . So now what i wants to do is in my login.php currently i am using local mysql to connect and find user then proceed to index.php NOW what i want is for example if these files are on domainone.com it will login from domaintwo.com then will proceed to index.php means second domain has only login processing nothing else to do. So Sir/Mam how can i accomplish this project, any ideas much appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

WHYISNT THIS MYSQL STATEMNT NOT WORKING? (php)
caps because its absolutely rediculous.
i dontunderstand why its not working. there is a column c

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

Help with PHP Email Script
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to php and need help with the script below:

At the moment when I

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash