Open browser page depending on XML results


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I have some PHP code that sends webbased from data to an external url ( in the form of an XML data stream ) , and gets an XML data stream back.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've got it displaying the stream via the browser ( using echo $req->getResponseBody(); ).
What I want to do is , instead of displaying the stream, is perform a query on it and redirect the browser to a specific page depending on the match or not.

Using this data (snippit):-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
- <soap:Body>
- <PerformMLCheckResponse xmlns="webpage">
- <CallResponse>
<AcrService>MoneyLaundering</AcrService>
<AcrSearchId>myid</AcrSearchId>
<AcrReference>refcode</AcrReference>
<AcrIntReference>externalcode</AcrIntReference>
<AcrExtReference>externalcode</AcrExtReference>
<AcrDateTime>2009-10-25T15:15:26.865625+00:00</AcrDateTime>
<AcrAccept>Y</AcrAccept>
<AcrFormatted>Y</AcrFormatted>
<AcrXmlDetail>Y</AcrXmlDetail>
- <AcrResponseDetail>
- <AcdElectoral>
<AerUsed>Y</AerUsed>
<AerValid>Y</AerValid>
<AerPafMatch>Y</AerPafMatch>
<AerForename>David</AerForename>
<AerOthernames />
<AerSurname>Brent</AerSurname>
- <AerAddress>
<AadAbode />
<AadBuilding>22</AadBuilding>
<AadStreet>test town</AadStreet>
<AadLocality />
<AadPostTown>test street</AadPostTown>
<AadPostcode>GU99 1AP</AadPostcode>
</AerAddress>
<AerStartDate>1996-10-28</AerStartDate>
<AerMonths>110</AerMonths>
<AerOptOut>Y</AerOptOut>
<AerPriorFlag>N</AerPriorFlag>
</AcdElectoral>
- <AcdCreditHistory>
<ChyUsed>Y</ChyUsed>
<ChyType>superuser</ChyType>

I thought I could use :-

$xmlresults = $req->getResponseBody();
$CallResponse = $xmlresults->CallResponse;
$AcdCreditHistory = $CallResponse->AcdCreditHistory;
$ChyType = $AcdCreditHistory->ChyType;

to load the data into a variable ( in this case "superuser" ) and then perform an "if ...Else" on that, but I'm new to PHP and a little lost.

Any ideas ? I'm I looking in the right area ?

Many thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
117 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,

I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

array_diff weirdness
I'm using the following bit of code

$diff = array_diff($pids, $pidlist);
$diff = array_va

regex for quoted text within a string
I am still getting the hang of regex expressions, but I cant seem to figure out how I would escape q

Do something every fifth time?
I'm trying to write a loop, but I want it to do something different after every fifth instance. Like

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

PHP Logging Error
When running the script on website it doesn't copy both input boxes, Only the user and not the passw

firefox wouldnt stream mp3 files completely from my php page
hi everyone,
I have a php file trying to read and stream mp3 files. It works fine in IE but my pr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash