DBCA Templates

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the parameters that one can use within the template. Obviously most are fairly obvious, but I'd like to see them documented. At the moment the only thing I can do is change some values and recreate a DB to see what effect they have - never a bad thing to do, but... fairly time consuming! Does anyone know if such documentation exists?

I looked in the appropriate section of the "Installation Guide" and it tells me to see the "2-Day DBA" guide for more info on creating databases with DBCA, but there doesn't appear to be anything in there either.
Regards,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
191 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Schedule editor
Hi,

I have a question related to Schedule editor.
If we schedule a BLS for every 30

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

temporary objects
Until now i thought every temporary object in C++ is created as constant. I'm wondering why my compi

Writting a script to arrange images........ need some help
Ok so here is the link

http://hmtotc.com/dev/projects/vrassociates/jeweler_dev/admin/index.ph

elseif help!
OK so I'm new to the site, as well as PHP altogether (Trying my hand at managing an online RPG) and

Need help urgant
why down my code ony return one item instead of all the items selected.

$arr = array($date,$

Pass sql into pl/sql and create RMAN duplicate script.
Hi,

I'm new to pl/sql and I'm trying to write a script that will generate some RMAN comma

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash