ereg_replace in Wordpress

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Heya - so I'm working on this site: http://world-of-smiles.theportlandco.com/new-patients

The site is built off Wordpress and I'm getting the pages title using Wordpress function: Line number On/Off | Expand/Contractwp_title("", false, "") and I'm trying to reformat it's title to all lowercase and replace spaces with dashes. It's working, except that it's adding two dashes to the beginning of the title and I'm not sure why. Can someone help?
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<?php echo ereg_replace(" ", "-", strtolower(wp_title("", false, ""))); ?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
318 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Conditions of info record - Error
When i created GR (901) and PO create automatic my PBXX is obtain the net price of info record but

Unifying logins of two different scripts
I have two different game scripts which I want to embed on my own site. The problem is I don't want

Securing a user input - need some confirmation
Hello All,

I am in the process of recoding a large proportion of an e-commerce site, one of t

Seperate team from score
I am writing a site that does a NFL Pick 'em type application and I have a feed that gives me the sc

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

Wordpress IE issue
So I am trying to add the background shadow to my wordpress page. It works fine in Firefox but does

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

Best way to cross matching large datasets
Hi,

Im running a script where am I cross matching about 200 000 data sets with each other. Ea

Email to a friend script problems
I have this send-to-a-friend script with 2 issues:

1) When you open the form popup on a p

need help in mysql_num_rows()
please tell me what i am doing wrong in this query. it displays this error

Code: Warning: mys

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash