How to login with SAPCPIC userid

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But when I tried to login in the Respective client with SAPCPIC userid, one message is comming "Login through Communication User "
It is correct that I am trying to login as Dialog User. Then my Questions are as follwos:

i) How I can Login in SAPICPIC userid with these three Client.
ii) If I change the Password for SAPCPIC for these clients in Production Server, Will it affect the RFC functions of the systems ?
Please Advice.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
124 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Slashes
Have a small problem and I'm not able to understand why I'm getting the results I'm getting... and i

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

Validating time
Hi Guys

what do you think of the following approach to validate a 24hour time:

http://

browse folder only
hi,
is there a way i can browse or get the directory or folder only and not the file?
i just w

C problem struct and string
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'm hoping the experts here can help me solve my problem.<

Aris, Netweaver BPM, Visual composer and X'app
Dear Experts,

Whats the relationship between the following components: Aris, Netweaver BP

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash