How to login with SAPCPIC userid


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But when I tried to login in the Respective client with SAPCPIC userid, one message is comming "Login through Communication User "
It is correct that I am trying to login as Dialog User. Then my Questions are as follwos:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i) How I can Login in SAPICPIC userid with these three Client.
ii) If I change the Password for SAPCPIC for these clients in Production Server, Will it affect the RFC functions of the systems ?
Please Advice.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
124 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

Database connection failure
Hello All,

I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see a

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

How to ... (FAQs)
... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new posti

Showing selected item at top of list
Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:


Warning: M

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash