Error when call dll from oracle


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedure but it throws the error: "ORA-28546: connection initialization failed, probable Net8 admin", this is the following code and configure tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files :

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
--Begin configure tnsnames.ora and listener.ora ---

# tnsnames.ora Network Configuration File: D:oracleproduct10.1.0Db_1NETWORKADMINtnsnames.ora
# Generated by Oracle configuration tools.

DEMO =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS_LIST =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 172.16.1.62)(PORT = 1521))
)
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVER = SHARED)
(SERVICE_NAME = demo)
)
)

EXTPROC_CONNECTION_DATA =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS_LIST =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(Key = abcd))
)
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVER = DEDICATED)
(SERVICE_NAME = WLdev)
)
)

WLDEV =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS_LIST =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 172.16.1.62)(PORT = 1521))
)
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVER = SHARED)
(SERVICE_NAME = WLdev)
)
)
# listener.ora Network Configuration File: D:oracleproduct10.1.0Db_1NETWORKADMINlistener.ora

SID_LIST_LISTENER =
(SID_LIST =
(SID_DESC =
(SID_NAME = WLdev)
(ORACLE_HOME = D:oracleproduct10.1.0Db_1)
(PROGRAM = extproc)
)
)

LISTENER =
(DESCRIPTION_LIST =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = abcd))
)
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 172.16.1.62)(PORT = 1521))
)
)

--end configure tnsnames.ora and listener.ora ---

--- Begin code function procedure---

Step 1:
CREATE OR REPLACE LIBRARY OTAC_LIBRARY AS 'D:oracleproduct10.1.0Db_1binOTACEngine.dll';

Step 2:
CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE arrayString IS TABLE OF varchar2(256) INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER --type array string

Step3:
CREATE OR REPLACE
PACKAGE OTAC_PACKAGE IS
FUNCTION OTAC_FUNCTION(param IN arrayString) RETURN INT;
END OTAC_PACKAGE;

Setp4: - add package body
CREATE OR REPLACE
PACKAGE BODY OTAC_PACKAGE AS
FUNCTION OTAC_FUNCTION(param IN arrayString) RETURN INT IS
EXTERNAL LIBRARY OTAC_LIBRARY
NAME "GenerateOTAC" // function call from dll
LANGUAGE C
PARAMETERS (param) ; //param is parameters in function GenerateOTAC
END OTAC_PACKAGE;

Step5:
CREATE OR REPLACE
PROCEDURE TEST_CALL_DLL AS
results VARCHAR2(256);
l_data arrayString := arrayString('84913119743','35-4735-00-300571-0','123456','189452367');
BEGIN
results := OTAC_PACKAGE.OTAC_FUNCTION(l_data);
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(results);
EXCEPTION
when others then
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(sqlerrm|| ' I am in exception');
END TEST_CALL_DLL;

--- End code function procedure-----

I have check the service name and sid is : " WLdev" correct.

I'm not found the root cause of the errors, please help me.
Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
347 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

remove innitial

and

tags
i am using tiny_mce as a text editor for my CMS.
buy now the problem is it add <p>

insert quotes
Hi,

I have an output like this:
Code: john,18,Cancer
How can I change this to
Code:

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

First root of a number
Hi,

I can't find any function in php to give me the first root of a number.
Is there any

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

Need understanding of this bit of code
Code: <?php
// WHERE clause filters
$arrSQLFilters = array();

//

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash