Extra fields in main body and php required.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The "$msgVar" goes into the body message of the email. How can I effect additional
fields that can be filled with information that also go into the body of the email in such
a way that they have there own seperate fields of answers with atleast a double space
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
between each field that is answered. For example: With thanks. Brian

Answer One:

Answer Two:

Answer Three:


<?
if ($send=="yes") {
$to = "my@address";
$subject = "$subjectVar";
$body .= "$msgVar";
$from = "$nameVar";
$tfrom = "From: <$emailVar>";
mail($to,$subjectVar,$msgVar,$tfrom);
}
echo "&errormessage=Email has been sent&";
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

update the selected existing records of database
Hi frndz,
I am new to php and get stuck....

Edit.php > Update.php > Updatea

Changes to hosting company's server has affected web contact form
I started a thread a couple of months ago about the contact forms on my client's website. Basically

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

replacements
I have a variable in my PHP script like

ASSFDDDDDDDDDDDDDASDDDDDDDDARYTRHKKHHHHHHHHHHH and p

column name cancatenation within PL/SQL
I have a PLSQL store procedure, and the following statement is part of a subquery
fname||lnam

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Need some ideas as to how to go about sorting this array...
Here's how the array's are created..

Code: <?php
while ($x = readdir($dp)) {

Undefined Variable: PHP_SELF, pls help
Hi,

Im a newbie on PHP / MySQL programming and Im running a script to search one field on my

foreach and array need help combining
Hi guys.

Here's the code

Code: array(
'tag' => 'code',<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash