Easy administration on MySQL databases


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order to update my site. I decided to make a form that only I should have access to that PHP can filter and send to my tables for me. I have two questions for this.

1. I can tell that it's only a str_replace() away to make [ quote ] or [ code ] tags work, but what about tags that can have attributes? How do I parse those with minimum headache?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
2. How do I make sure only I have the ability to upload content, preferably from just my machine? Wouldn't it be dangerous to upload a form to my host that has those kind of privileges? It also seems silly to me to put it there and toss a password on it, but only because I've never seen that done
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

problem in program for counting no of chars using pointers
Hi all, I was trying to make a program which counts number of chars in a string using concpt of poin

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.

I have a

Cloud Computing?
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help explain this term to me. I'm starting to hear it

mail() says sent but no email received
My code is quite simple:

Code: <?php
$to = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
$subje

PHP mail() returns true but doesn't work
First off I apologize if this is a newbie question, and I generally don't like asking questions that

Tree Menu
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me making a tree navigation system? I have a site where I'm allowin

Comparing two dates
Hi Guys
I have two dates I want to compare. Below is my current implementation. The problem with

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash