Easy administration on MySQL databases

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order to update my site. I decided to make a form that only I should have access to that PHP can filter and send to my tables for me. I have two questions for this.

1. I can tell that it's only a str_replace() away to make [ quote ] or [ code ] tags work, but what about tags that can have attributes? How do I parse those with minimum headache?

2. How do I make sure only I have the ability to upload content, preferably from just my machine? Wouldn't it be dangerous to upload a form to my host that has those kind of privileges? It also seems silly to me to put it there and toss a password on it, but only because I've never seen that done

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Points for Wiki contribution
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

Dealing with code in db query
I am dealing with C code and I need to make sure it is encoded some how to ensure its integrity and

Find current logon time
Hi,
in my sql script i want to query and find out the logon time of the current session.
<

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

Help with page encoding issue and weird characters
I'm trying to write a screen scraper and when I pull out the lines of the html file that I'm interes

Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries
Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration se

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

Change Age automatically
hi guys . im new to php , is it possible to change age value in mysql automatically when year change

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash