There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from an AJAX banner rotation script I am attempting to implement. Well have implemented it... And the script loads and runs fine per say minus the random error "There was a problem with the request.(Code: 0)" that pops up from time to time.

The error also only occurs when it does occur upon a reload of the page. Or a linked clicked on the page (not even necessarily a banner within the script) Its as if when the page unloads its failing some how but I don't know how, as I don't know what exactly can cause that error, and I have no yielded anything in my searches on google/yahoo about this.

I am using this script http://www.phpied.com/ajax-banner-rotation/
if anyone's familiar with it. I also seem to be the only one with this issue. So I don't know. I haven't done anything to significantly change the base of the script from there, and no one complains about this issue there (except me)

Any Ideas suggestions, etc.. that anyone may have as to how I can either catch the error and fix it. Or catch it and have it ignored so it doesn't cause the pop up. The error has also occurred on several PCs ranging from XP installs with IE 6 to Vista Installs with IE8.. FF gets the same issue so I don't think its a cross compatibility issue. So I know its not just my rig's setup causing the issue. Again like I said any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
143 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

get multiple rows
Hi I want to get multiple rows from a db

I am using this for the db query
Code: public

Multi-image upload problems
Lets see if I can get some help on this one. Can anyone show me what I am doing wrong here. I'm just

Regular expression tips or resources
Hello! I'm having some issues implementing the appropriate regex patter to eliminate unwanted charac

Weird Problem with curl while sending data
I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

Convert array to string and write to csv file
I am looking to write a MySQL query to a csv file.

At the minute I:

check for the orig

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?
Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transa

output_buffering so rewrite
I'm planning to rewrite some of my scripts so they don't have to use output buffering to accomplish

How to use Substr
I want to check for the word CATEGORY: inside a string which can be CATEGORY: ITEM
and remove the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash