Query issues


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I probably have this setup wrong well I know I do because nothing is showing up now. What I want is for it to show all the character names that are assigned to each user so yes than can be more than one. Can't figure out where at in my coding is my problem.

table efed_bio
id
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
charactername

table handler_characters
id
handler_id
bio_id

table efed_handler
id
default_character_id
login
forum_id

Code: <?php {
$query = "SELECT h.login, h.forumname,
bio.charactername AS charactername
FROM efed_bio AS bio, efed_handler_characters AS ech, efed_handler AS h
WHERE h.default_char_id = bio.id
AND ech.handler_id=h.id
AND ech.bio_id=bio.id";
$result = mysql_query ( $query ); // Run The Query
if ($result) {
print '<h1 class=backstage>Active Handler Directory</h1><br />';
print '<table width="100%" class="table1">';
print '<tr class="rowheading">';
print '<td>Name</td>';
print '<td>Forum Name</td>';
print '<td>Characters</td>';
print '</tr>';
// Fetch and print all records.
$i = 0;
while ( $row = mysql_fetch_array ( $result, MYSQL_ASSOC ) ) {
$sClass = 'row2';
if ($i ++ & 1) {
$sClass = 'row1';
}
printf ( "<tr class="%s">", $sClass );
printf ( "<td valign="top">%s</td>", $row [login] );
printf ( "<td valign="top">%s</td>", $row [forumname] );
printf ( "<td valign="top"><ul class="characters"><li>%s</li>", $row [charactername] );
print '</ul></td>';
print '</tr>';
}
print '</table><br />';
print '<h2 class=backstage><form method=POST><input type=hidden name=action value=mainmenu><input type=submit value="Return to Main Menu" class=button200></form></h2>';
}
}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
282 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,

I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa

cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,

I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++

PDO returns erroneous columns from within pdt
Hi All,

This is a truly weird behavior:
When using a simple pdo fetch, erroneous columns a

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

Forum tutorial
Im a beginner in PHP. Im making a forum(previous questbook, counter and few others) to learn. For no

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Help With Showing Users On the Index Page
Ive got this code which works just how i want it to.

Code: <?
$timenow=time();

form class help (oop php5)
Hidy Ho Neighbors,

I'm forcing myself to learn oop/classes for php5. It seems like a good id

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash