Form Help

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Here is the form:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<? include("../include/session.php"); ?> <?php if ($submit) { $sql = "UPDATE productimages SETtitle='".$_POST['title']."', upjpg='".$_POST['upjpg']."',uptiff='".$_POST['uptiff']."',uppng='".$_POST['uppng']."', chungshi='".$_POST['chungshi']."', stretchwalker='".$_POST['stretch_walker']."',akaishi='".$_POST['akaishi']."', bellamargiano='".$_POST['bellamargiano']."',mbt='".$_POST['mbt']."', upthumb='".$_POST['upthumb']."'where id ='".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['id'])."'"; $result = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()); print("Product Added"); } else { $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM productimages WHERE id = '$id'"); while ($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)) { $id = $row[id]; $uptiff = $row[uptiff]; $upjpg = $row[upjpg]; $uppng = $row[uppng]; $chungshi = $row[chungshi]; $stretchwalker = $row[stretchwalker]; $akaishi = $row[akaishi]; $bellamargiano = $row[bellamargiano]; $mbt = $row[mbt]; $upthumb = $row[upthumb]; } print (" <form method=post action=productimages2.php>Product Title:
<input type=text name=title size=60>

Choose Categories that this story is relevant to:
<input type=checkbox name=chungshi value=1> Chung Shi
<input type=checkbox name=stretchwalker value=1> Stretchwalker
<input type=checkbox name=akaishi value=1> Akaishi
<input type=checkbox name=bellamargiano value=1> Bellamargiano
<input type=checkbox name=mbt value=1> MBT

<table width=500 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <tr><td colspan=2 class=top><strong>Images</strong></td></tr> <tr><td>Upload JPG</td><td>
<input type=file name=upjpg></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr><tr><td>Upload TIFF</td><td>
<input type=file name=uptiff> </td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr><tr><td>Upload PNG</td><td>
<input type=file name=uppng> </td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr><tr><td>Upload Thumbnail</td><td>
<input type=file name=upthumb> </td></tr></table>
<input type=submit name=submit value=submit>

</form> "); } ?>

Here is the sql connection:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<?php$con = mysql_connect("localhost", "user", "pass");if (!$con) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); }mysql_select_db("database", $con);$sql = "insert into productimages ('".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['title'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['chungshi'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['stretchwalker'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['akaishi'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['bellamargiano'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['mbt'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['upjpg'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['uptiff'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['uppng'])."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['upthumb'])."')";mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()." <br /> $sql"); echo "The following information was entered into the database

";echo "<b>Title:</b>&nbsp;$_POST[title]
"; echo "Thanks for taking the time to submit your information."; mysql_close($con); ?>

And here is the error I'm getting:

Quote:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''asdfasdf', '', '', '', '1', '', '', '', '', '')' at line 1
insert into productimages ('asdfasdf', '', '', '', '1', '', '', '', '', '')

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
296 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Gerenate tabel in Php
I whant to generate a tabel takeing data from database like this one so the results to be display on

PHP onsubmit in the form not going to the fuction.
I have a form through ‘onsubmit’ calling a function validation(). But not going to the

help with calculations on a flat text file
hello,
I have this code below that is attached to a flat file like this:
Email:LastName:FirstN

BackButton Behaviour in AJAX
I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview

php not working written for consumption of slots
1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i c

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

problem in pagination when processing with selectbox form
Hi,

I have a search form, with select boxes, if am selecting the value from the form, it work

Writing Windows Device Drivers with C
Yes: one of the nice features of C is void*. You can put anything there and get anything out. Very

fwrite error
Hi All,
Does anyone know what is causing the error in this code?

Code: <?
$error

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash